Join us for an amazing photography safari in South Africa. We do trips to the Kruger National Park, Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park, or other game reserves in South Africa. We also conduct trips to Chobe. Botswana once travel opens up again. Our trips are a wonderful way to relax. Everyone enjoys the peace and quiet of the bush! You will learn more about your camera. We will also work on your post-processing photo editing via our workshops.
What we offer
We offer three to six-night safari trips in all locations at premium times in the bush. This means spending up to a week doing game drives and learning photography with us. You will definitely go away knowing your camera better. You will also understand more about capturing wildlife images. Your days are filled with practical tuition and guidance.
The Stewart Photography safari tours are incomparable!
Our game rangers
Our game rangers are photographers themselves. They excel in positioning our vehicle or boat for the best possible light. They also get us to within meters of the animals or birds we are photographing. We also spend enough time at each sighting. Imagine following a BIG CAT into the bush? We watch while they stalk their prey or wander around looking for a high tree to climb or a quiet place to rest.
The lodges are wonderful! The rooms are very comfortable and great food two to three times a day. You will not leave hungry!
The venues have their own beautiful and unique charm. They supply a relaxing environment and opportunities to enjoy wildlife on offer.
Between photo workshops and game drives, guests may relax in their rooms if they wish. Or there are comfortable couches overlooking waterholes. Everyone enjoys watching the game that visits, taking even more photos. The selection includes animals, birds, insects, and flowers
In the evening, guests relax around the campfire in comfortable bush chairs. Everyone reflects on the events of the day, sipping a drink of their choice. The bush sounds surround to soothe all senses.
There is also the opportunity to experiment. “Star trails” or “painting with light” photography are fun options.
After the wonderful shared evening meal, everyone retires to recharge their batteries. A wonderful night’s rest is followed another game drive at first light the following day.
Our photography safari tours packages include:
- individual photography help during all the game drives
- individual and group post-processing teaching back at camp
- coaching on all your camera settings to make sure you maximise your camera equipment
- discussion and review of your photographs
- suggestions and demonstrations of alternative camera settings for super photographs
- advice and suggestions on how to improve your photography techniques
- guests leave our safaris with improved knowledge and understanding of their camera
- guests learn how to capture quality wildlife photographs
- individual tuition on post-processing and workflow methods to manage your photographs
- changing and “ordinary” photograph into a memorable and eye-catching one
We offer the following on each photography safari tours in South Africa:
- never more than six guests
- exclusive game vehicle or photography boat use during our game drives twice a day
- a “window” seat for every guest
- room on the vehicle or boat for a second camera
- a game ranger
- three meals a day, along with eats and soft drinks for each game drive
- an experienced wildlife professional photographer on hand to advise and help as needed
- photography tuition in the camp, as well as, during each game drive (as required)
- post-processing tuition
- review and discussion of photographs
- full access to our LOVE and PASSION for photography!
If you don’t want to bring a camera, our trips are not just for the photographer! Just pack your binoculars.
So how does one choose which trip to join? There is no one “right” answer to this question as that totally depends on what YOU are looking for!
Photography safari tours in South Africa!!
2020 SAFARI TOUR DATES
Click on an image to scroll through photographs in full screen